Open assessment link
When to use an open assessment link?
Sometimes, inviting candidates individually via email isn’t the most efficient. For example, if you want to:
- Conduct university recruitment sessions, where you don't know in advance who will take the test
- Have recruiters who do not have access to CodinGame
- Include your test link in your online job posting or social media post
In these cases, you can use an open assessment link, allowing candidates to take a test without an email invitation.
How to generate the link?
- On the candidate invitation popup, click the "Get public link" tab
- Click "Enable link"
- Copy the link and share it with candidates the way that best suit you
How to identify tests having a public link?
Tests with a public link will be identified by a link icon:
Similarly, candidates invited via a public link will have the same icon next to their name.
At any time, you can disable the link or generate a new one from the SHARE tab of the test settings.
|This feature is being rolled out to select customers on new CodinGame plans. If you do not have access to this feature and want to discuss the benefits of updating your CodinGame plan, please send a note to email@example.com.|